Holidays are just around the corner and all the makeup companies are coming up with their limited edition holiday sets.I was able to grab quit a few of them,one of it being tarte pin up blush palette so today i’ll be talking about this beauty.
Tarte has one of the most beautiful holiday sets ever.Last year one of the product that i was absolutely obsessed with was tarte off the cuff blush palette,so i knew this year if they bring out another blush palette i am gonna grab it with both my hands and that is what i did lol
Blush palette are great value for money,super convenient and very travel friendly,you get to have different shade in one compact packing,so what’s not their to like right!
I gotta be honest with you when i saw this palette online i didn’t like it much,i liked their previous blush palette more but still i ordered it,but oh my how i was wrong.The online pictures does not do it justice one bit.
Tarte pin up blush palette comes in a clutch type palette and has a decent size mirror inside with two customized hair pins,super cute right!The casing is very cushiony and sturdy so you don’t need to worry about the blushes breaking easily.However i find it to be a bit bulky for my liking,but oh well.It contains 5 blushes all of them being limited edition shades,weighing 5 x 0.158 oz which is a decent amount in my opinion,i like how they have covered all the shades in here from beige to pinks,coral and berry/plum tone,incorporating different finishes.The palette is versatile and can be use to create any kind of look because of the variety of shades and finishes they have provided.If you are going on a holidays,bring this palette with you and trust me you are all set.
- BREATHLESS (PINK BEIGE) : It’s the most accurate description,it’s a beautiful pink beige,which gives a beautiful sheen.The shade is very unique,i don’t have anything like this in my collection.
- EMBARCED (PLUMMY ROSE) : This is a beautiful muted plummy rose shade with flex of shimmer and has a sheen to it,however it’s not as pigmented as the rest of the shades and you have to build the color up.
- WHIMSY (LIGHT PINK):This is a gorgeous matte baby pink shade,super pigmented and fun color to wear
- BASHFUL(ROSY PEACH):This is a gorgeous shade with flex of golden shimmer and gives a gorgeous sheen,absolutely love it.
- IRREPLACEABLE(MAUVE ROSE):It’s a bright warm mauve rose,almost look like a berry shade to me,with a semi matte finish.
Now lets talk about the quality,i don’t think i need to tell anyone how amazing single tarte amazonian clay blush are and this palette is no different,infact i find the blush too be even more soft,smooth and pigmented.Shade IRREPLACEABLE,BASHFUL,WHIMSY and BREATHLESS are super soft,butter and creamy where as i find EMBRACED to be abit more stiff and less pigmented,but it’s buildable never the less.These blushes claim to be long wearing and i do feel they stay on me for quit a long time.For the price of $42 it’s a good bargain considering you get 5 blushes.So i am super happy with my purchase
AVAILABILITY:This is a limited edition palette and for now it’s available at sephora.If you live in STATES you can get it directly from their.In PAKISTAN you can ask any facebook page to arrange it for you,i got mine from ROUGE and it cost me around rs 5000/-